Friday, January 30, 2009

THE DEVIL'S IN THE DETAILS

We are indeed in a world that wants "more." But, how much is too much. When it comes to this ridiculous battle of megapixels, I try to stay on the sidelines. I really don't have the answers or the patience to explain why more is better.

I recently had a month to shoot with a Hasselblad H3 with a Phase One P45 (45megapixel) digital back. Basically, that last sentence translate to "badass camera with a mortgage attached to the back of it, that spits out really big files."

I was having fun zooming in on some of the shots I got and it made me laugh, cringe and realize that i never want to be shot with this thing.

Here are a few samples...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were shot by it, I see you!!!!!!

Tadd said...

That is a serious rig that you got to spend some time playing with.

Ejazzle or Ej Peterson said...

all that hard work, now you get to play with some serious toys