Friday, June 19, 2009

THE BIRDS

Man....really sorry for the lack posts. Being is busy is good and bad. You discover the strange battle of feeling productive and getting behind at the same time. Its just me people....it's just me. And no I would never clone myself. Does one of kind mean anything to you?

So, I am just going to do a series of posts from recent shoots that I've been on. The images in these said posts may or may not have anything to do with the actually subject we were shooting, but in hindsight turned out to be just as interesting.

These images are from a day on the beach in Anna Maria Island, FL. We were there shooting a feature on NIck Taylor and we brought in the birds for one of the portraits. This is his sister and good friend becoming the plate for the bait. The images gave me that uncomfortable/awkward feeling that I like.




1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.