Monday, November 23, 2009

'STILL MOVING' SERIES. I_FLEW_AROUND_THE_WORLD

I've been working on this quite awhile now. I wanted to work with a collection of images that relate to one another and tell a story. Even if that story is simple, my intention is to use music and motion to evoke some sort of e-motion. I have always been intrigued by travel. That sense of purgatory that an airplane or an airport leaves with you. Aside from New York City, it may just be most lonesome, crowded place out there. I_FLEW_AROUND_THE_WORLD documents my experiences in-transit to the far ends of the world. In this collection, it truly is about the journey and not the destination. When you are neither here nor there, but somewhere in between.

VIEW IT BELOW. OR GO HERE TO SEE IT BIGGER.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

niiicce-phantogram... we saw them in SD a few months ago kinda by accident, they ripped.

Tadd said...

Really nice collection of photos. A good visual story of your travels.